The cost is $4,600, which covers the conference:
- Six nights in a luxury room with ocean views
- Elaborate breakfasts each morning
- Sponsored cocktail hours and three group dinners
- Five intensive morning writing workshop sessions with instructors
- A one-on-one meeting with your instructor
- Evening readings, panels and presentations
Applications for Sirenland 2019 are now closed.
Upon acceptance in December we will require a $600 non-refundable deposit.
The balance will be due by January 18, 2019.
Though the Sirenland Writers Conference is run in conjunction with One Story, the two are separate entities. Fees paid to Sirenland, Inc. are not charitable donations. Deposits and fees, are not refundable.
* This does not include transportation