The cost is $5,000, which covers the conference:
- Six nights in a luxury room with ocean views
- Elaborate breakfasts each morning
- Sponsored cocktail hours and three group dinners
- Five intensive morning writing workshop sessions with instructors
- A one-on-one meeting with your instructor
- Evening readings, panels and presentations
Due to the continuing level of uncertainty about COVID-19 both here and in Italy, we are not accepting applications at this time for Sirenland 2021. We are in close consultation with Le Sirenuse and will be keeping an eye on the situation. In the meantime, be safe and wear a mask. Alla vostra salute!
Upon acceptance in December we will require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit.
The balance will be due by January 31, 2020.
Though the Sirenland Writers Conference is run in conjunction with One Story, the two are separate entities. Fees paid to Sirenland, Inc. are not charitable donations. Deposits and fees, are not refundable.
* This does not include transportation